COMMUNITY

Weight of Water: Pakistani Billionaire Shahzada Dawood and Son Suleman Among 5 Who Died on Board Submersible Titan

A British Pakistani billionaire and his teenage son are among the five people who died…

Meet Tanishq Mathew Abraham, One of the Youngest to Receive a Doctorate From the University of California, Davis

Indian American Tanishq Mathew Abraham last month became one of the worldā€™s youngest Ph.D. holders.…

14-year-old Bangladeshi American Kairan Quazi to Join Elon Muskā€™s SpaceX as Software Engineer

He may not be eligible to have a LinkedIn account because of his age, but…

Thank You, Dad! I Love You and Happy Fatherā€™s Day!

I am so appreciative to have my father in my life. Now he is retired,…

Hindu Unity Day: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharajā€™s 350th Coronation Anniversary Celebrated in San JoseĀ 

Hindu YUVA, in San Francisco Bay Area, recently celebrated the grand 350th Coronation Anniversary of…

Indian American Congressman Shri Thanedar to Form Hindu Caucus to Eliminate Hate, Bigotry Against Community

Rep. Shri Thanedar (D-Mich.) wants to form a ā€˜Hindu Caucusā€™ in the U.S. Congress to…

Jewish Activists Demand Ouster of Indian American CUNY Law School Dean for ‘Allowing, Applauding Anti-Israel Hate Speech’

Jewish activists are demanding the ouster of CUNY Law School Dean Sudha Setty for allowing…

Indian American Doctor Accused in Intentional Tesla Crash in California Barred From Practicing Medicine

The Medical Board of California has barred the Indian American radiologist from Southern California who…

Indian American Sues Captain of Boat, Company That Killed His Wife During a Parasailing Trip in Florida

An Indian American man is suing the captain of the boat and the company on…

Bail Rejected for Drunken Indian American Man Who Killed Two Teens in Vehicular Homicide on Long Island

A Brooklyn appeals court in New York has unanimously rejected the bail request of Amandeep…

Rahul Gandhi Presents Lifetime Achievement Award to Vice Chairman of Indian Overseas Congress George Abraham

Indian Overseas Congress Vice Chairman George Abraham received the Lifetime Achievement Award from visiting Congress…

Fourteen-year-old Indian American Dev Shah of Florida is the 2023 Scripps National Spelling Bee Champion

The clincher was ā€œpsammophile,ā€ a plant or animal that thrives in sandy areas. Spelling this…